Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Housekeeping Update

Later this week, I will be going live with a website that I've been working on all summer. I'm going to be a bit vague, because I'll eventually post a link here, but I *will* give a hint: it just might be sex work-related. I'm totally giddy about getting the project online, but I'll be making some minor changes to my blog during the process.

1. I will be changing the web address later this week. I'm not sure how this will affect readership, links, etc, but I imagine it won't be a big deal.

2. I eventually want to move the blog to an independent server. Back in the day, I remember Blogger having a paid option, but I'm not finding anything now (my memory often fails me). If anyone has server recommendations/words of wisdom, do let me know.

Just a bit of housekeeping, but I figured these were things worth mentioning.

No comments: